A New Take on the Classic Pass Labs D1 with an ESS Dac - Page 142 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Line Level

Digital Line Level DACs, Digital Crossovers, Equalizers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st November 2012, 09:38 PM   #1411
diyAudio Member

Qusp,
I may b einterested in resistors, but i need some idea of price. If this is what is waiting to senzd outt. Cool.
Old 21st November 2012, 10:05 PM   #1412
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

umm, yeah the price is in the request for payment =) but till I know what tax, brokerage etc I cant draw a line under the number, so just waiting to hear back on a couple questions and need to call the ATO. its duty free as we have a free trade agreement with you guys, just need advice on the tax situation given its mostly all leaving the country again with very little profit they can tax (theres a tiny bit and tax on the local) all that leaving the country shouldnt be subject to tax, but I may have to pay it then claim it back for all but what stays here in the country.

honestly I already pretty much had you down at least noted down, but not confirmed

keratherm is all solid $12 per PCB for enough for everything, 4 x to247, 12 x to220, but you guys will have to poke holes in the regulator ones. the rest you dont really need holes for if you mount as opc suggests, they are pinched between the PCB and the heatsink. basically people will receive a strip 18mm wide which is perfect size for to247 width and to220 height and you can just cut with scissors. thats including any and all fees

Last edited by qusp; 21st November 2012 at 10:21 PM. Reason: more appropriate wording
Old 21st November 2012, 10:25 PM   #1413
diyAudio Member

i'm keeping the price on the keratherm down by keeping my work down, i'm not interested in selling it if I have to cut out and punch 500 isolators, id rather just keep it
Old 21st November 2012, 11:18 PM   #1414
diyAudio Member

Default GB

Hi OPC, you have a PM.
Thanks
Ed
Old 22nd November 2012, 01:19 AM   #1415
diyAudio Member

if we actually get to the 100 each pieces mark in payments, not promises (seems unlikely at this stage) and tax all works out, i'll cover all the insured shipping to local distros. i'm not going to do all that math again for another option, OK? I literally just spent the entire night (as in more than 11hrs after doing the same yesterday) on communications, fielding questions, crunching numbers and its now after lunch, I didnt get any work done, i'm going out tonight and I have to tackle peak hour traffic in 4.5hrs time...

Last edited by qusp; 22nd November 2012 at 01:42 AM.
Old 22nd November 2012, 04:16 AM   #1416
Just DIY!
diyAudio Member

Hi Qusp,

Payment sent for Zfoils and Keratherm.

Again, thanks a million for all your hard work. It is really appreciated. It's people like you that go the extra mile that make us appreciate the DIY stuff!

Ciao!
Do
Old 22nd November 2012, 04:28 AM   #1417
diyAudio Member

Dont drink too much
Old 22nd November 2012, 05:04 AM   #1418
diyAudio Member

QUSP,

I havn't got payment request for kerotherm.

I'd like 2 sheets
thanks.
Old 22nd November 2012, 10:39 AM   #1419
diyAudio Member

Payment sent. Added a little extra for a beer to calm your nerves when this is all done

Now, about that enclosure...
Old 22nd November 2012, 01:27 PM   #1420
Just DIY!
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzforb View Post
Dont drink too much
Were you able to grab a board?

Do

Hide this!Advertise here!