A New Take on the Classic Pass Labs D1 with an ESS Dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
nah, I deal with USPS all the time, never have I had anything like this level of incompetence happen with them and auspost charge significantly more than them even though our dollar is stronger. yet another service/product provider lagging 5-10 years behind the times.

previous to these last few weeks my main complaint was price vs performance, but the constant stream of failures to carry out the most basic tasks and serial broken promises is both maddening and dumbfounding; especially when talking about their premium postage product. it would seem to take a Herculean effort to achieve this level of consistent error; they up the ante each time.... almost makes me think i'm being deliberately screwed with...

To all EU peeps in the Auricap/Zfoil GB who have paid (which is everyone except one): Your items were sent earlier in the week. I've been extremely busy, so I haven't had the time contact you with tracking info, but I will try to do that during the weekend.

I also got the parts from buzzforb. Thanks! Haven't opened it yet though...

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Gentlemen,

I got a note from Tranhieu the other day and he was asking if his board has shipped out yet.

My records indicate that he had a PCB with no mosfets, and that his PCB was included in the Asia package I sent out as it was destined for Vietnam.

I haven't been keeping track of where everything is now with all the parts GBs going on, so can someone from the Asia side (qusp, hochopeper, bigpandahk) please check to make sure Tranhieu's board has shipped to him?

Thanks!
Owen

I haven't been keeping track of where everything is now with all the parts GBs going on, so can someone from the Asia side (qusp, hochopeper, bigpandahk) please check to make sure Tranhieu's board has shipped to him?

Since I ended up bailing on NTD1 building all the GB and distribution was managed by qusp and bigpandahk, hopefully those guys can chime in.

All I know is what's in Post #1665 through 1673 from those guys which seemed to indicate that all FETs and PCBs had been distributed to their owners.

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited:
I sent all but 2 PCBs and fets (mine and crazikid's) to Asia long ago. I couldnt find the packing list to send with it (remember, the post when I cracked my head looking for it?) but the numbers are right and I believe Bigpandahk checked the list for the asian members of the GB, I only had my own lists from people that were in the other parts GBs, so it was very frustrating to be unable to find your list, it still hasnt turned up either, very strange. I had it the night before out on the table, then when I was finishing off and wanting to double check and include the list, I couldnt find it anywhere. thats what I was asking you for, but you replied with a link to the fet page. The PCB list is in the original GB list in the thread of course, I figured thats what BP used

if it hasnt been sent then it all should still be spare with BPHK, I simply removed the 2 each and packed the remainder in the Asia box, so no room for error in the packing. if he used the online fet list that wouldnt have mentioned Tranhieu either, so lets hope there wasnt some confusion

did you contact everyone BPHK? what list did you use?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.