A New Take on the Classic Pass Labs D1 with an ESS Dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
do remember not everyone is getting the upgrade components, so i'm sure you'll still get a few 'pokes'...

hey i'm not behind, if it hadnt taken 1.5-2 weeks to gather all the coin and get the order through, the resistors would be almost ready and mightve avoided the Xmas period, which I guess is why the order is taking over 3 instead of the normal 2 weeks.

in other news, guess whos posting from a mobile phone ^^ =)

Last edited:
just in case anyone missed it and to avoid the Q being posted again. caps are here already, Zfoils wont be ready till around Xmas, usually takes ~2 weeks but the size of the order plus time of year extended that to just over 3 weeks I guess. i'm not making individual shipments, keratherm is all cut and ready, all will be shipped to regional distributors, that makes the most sense I think.

anyone who paid me will have gotten confirmation from paypal of their payment and anyone who emailed me will have gotten some sort of communication.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.