A New Take on the Classic Pass Labs D1 with an ESS Dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

I updated the list and changed all the "X" under the "Matched Quad" column to the actual quantity for clarity. Several people have more than one board, so please be specific about the number of matched mosfet quads you want!

Those with two boards and an X I put a ? beside your request as I'm not sure how many you actually want. Please go into the sheet and update with the correct amount and remove the ?.

Cheers,
Owen

Hi, though it's been mentioned in the mail, I just want to confirm if I can have it till monday to make up my mind, since unfortunately I'm away at the moment and I don't have a record of the components I already obtained, let alone the fets.

I'll be back home by monday and get back to this list right away, if it's ok.

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

The list is quickly shaping up, and it looks like most if not all the boards should be accounted for by the end of the week.

Things look pretty promising for those on the wait list as there are several people from the original list that I have not heard anything from.

I'd also like to confirm that there is enough interest in the matched quads of mosfets that I will indeed be proceeding with that matching exercise. I'll be purchasing a rail of 250 pieces and I'll start matching this week.

I will be sending out payment requests to those who have confirmed interest to get the ball rolling on payments. Expect to see a request in the next few days.

Cheers,
Owen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.