A New Take on the Classic Pass Labs D1 with an ESS Dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
it does make a significant difference, because we arent at the 100 piece level anymore, but it was the price I was giving all along because at the beginning I thought we had 100 pieces covered pretty easily, but there were dropouts.

I counted 4 too many just before when typing the list in and we were already 4 short at 96, there were a few people that said they might be up for getting a couple extra if it was needed, so I figured we are covered. well its needed.. ive grabbed a couple extra towards that end, but theres 8 pieces we need to get, doesnt have to be in sets of 4

and i've been invoiced for 100 =)

OK i'd like to thank those from whom i've received payments. MisterRogers has taken an extra 4, so we only need to get 4 more extra assuming everyone pays. thanks guys and thanks Mike!

atom6422 (8) (paid)
Greg Stewart (4) email paid
Bigpandahk (8) email paid
crazikid (4) email paid
MisterRogers (8) email sent paid
hirez69 (8) email paid
ccliu (4) email paid
woresseo (4) email paid

still a ways to go, but getting there

Last edited:
the ? was mainly because I hadnt heard anything back from you from the message to say one way or the other, thats what all the ? are, either I havent heard or no certain order has been shored up but i'm prompting or waiting for confirmation. will shoot you an email shortly, i'll just include you in the payment request to everyone and add a little bit regarding the caps down the bottom that the others can ignore.

thanks

redoing a Neo-office file just to make sure its all correct before sending out, at the moment i've actually got 6 unpaid out of 17 (not including me in numbers), not 5 as I thought. that 1 is just waiting on the keratherm and resistor request to pay together because its not far away.

tomorrow afternoon and into the night is a right off for me, i'm going to a friends gallery opening and drinks after, so I dont want to be up till 9AM again. so those 6 people, please if you are reading remember that.

indeed, never enough parts, something i'm sure my family and friends would disagree with....

email is all done, but since these dollar amounts are so large, i'm just making sure all my ducks are in a row wrt duty/tax

free trade agreement with the US should deam it covered and most of it is for re-export so theres that too, but its a headache, I dont want to be stung with a 500 dollar bill that I have to reclaim from the ATO, all the paperwork etc... pita. :headbash:

i'll sort it, but just letting you guys know why you havent recieved anything from me yet, its literally sitting here ready to send, I just need to make sure its all tidy.

and here I am at after 8AM again and going out tonight...

also still no caps payment or reply from I think :hypno1:

lwif (6) (email sent) waiting
tehrkn (4) (email sent) waiting
Reenberg (4) (email sent) waiting

but its probably just timing, at least one of these guys is away on business I think. so not a big deal yet, but I would hope these are paid by the end of the day, I have to send it off before I go out late this arvo

and several others just getting resistors havent replied to the first email

Last edited:
umm, yeah the price is in the request for payment =) but till I know what tax, brokerage etc I cant draw a line under the number, so just waiting to hear back on a couple questions and need to call the ATO. its duty free as we have a free trade agreement with you guys, just need advice on the tax situation given its mostly all leaving the country again with very little profit they can tax (theres a tiny bit and tax on the local) all that leaving the country shouldnt be subject to tax, but I may have to pay it then claim it back for all but what stays here in the country.

honestly I already pretty much had you down at least noted down, but not confirmed

keratherm is all solid $12 per PCB for enough for everything, 4 x to247, 12 x to220, but you guys will have to poke holes in the regulator ones. the rest you dont really need holes for if you mount as opc suggests, they are pinched between the PCB and the heatsink. basically people will receive a strip 18mm wide which is perfect size for to247 width and to220 height and you can just cut with scissors. thats including any and all fees

Last edited:
if we actually get to the 100 each pieces mark in payments, not promises (seems unlikely at this stage) and tax all works out, i'll cover all the insured shipping to local distros. i'm not going to do all that math again for another option, OK? I literally just spent the entire night (as in more than 11hrs after doing the same yesterday) on communications, fielding questions, crunching numbers and its now after lunch, I didnt get any work done, i'm going out tonight and I have to tackle peak hour traffic in 4.5hrs time...

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.