Nos Usb Das

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I know (or rather said, I assume) the topic has been beated to death here. I started to read the relevant topics a dozen times but I always bump into 30+ pages of discussion or incomplete shematics and/or discussion about different solutions for different parts of the circuit.

What I would need is a simple NOS USB DAC to complement my Gainclone. For that, I need a complete shematic with values and if important to have some construction notes.

Thanks in advance...

Thanks for the reply! I checked your site and I found that you used a Tent labs clock and suddenly I remembered, that long time ago I ordered one too. I have a 16.9344MHz, you use 11.2896MHz for the DDDAC 2000.

Would be cool if I could use the clock I already have...any chance for a design utilising this frequency?

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Banfi T. said:
Thanks for the reply! I checked your site and I found that you used a Tent labs clock and suddenly I remembered, that long time ago I ordered one too. I have a 16.9344MHz, you use 11.2896MHz for the DDDAC 2000.

Would be cool if I could use the clock I already have...any chance for a design utilising this frequency?

sorry, that is the 1,5 x Frequency and cannot be used....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.