Analog output stage for DAC (AK4584)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yeah, I'm thinking to use its ADC as a measure device with Eric Wallin's preamp 2 microphone preamp (green inputs). I don't know why there are capacitors in the picture because text says there are internal HiPassFilter that removes DC offset? So I don't have to put any caps to signal path?

Here is some schematics of that AK4584:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

DZF in Zero Input Detect Pin (output) so I think it can be used to turn amp off when there isn't anything in the ROUT & LOUT. It says in the page 8 of the datasheet that DAC analog output is 3 Vpp (@5V VREF). So if I use opamp, I don't need too much gain?

I did some more searching (a little too much, I think) and there was op amps (which sounded promising) like LM4562, OPA627, AD843.. And then I found discrete opamps / discrete output stages. And then.. I'm now considering Lampizator. :smash:

So hard to decide what to do.. :xeye:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.