Experience with this DIY DAC ?

So many dac tested and cdp lampizied and yet he choose this dac....???

Looks interesting but he doesn't mention which chip he's using.

I simply use the best D/A chip known to me at given moment or any D/A you choose as your favorite. Every week - it may or may not be a different DAC because my job means progress

Let's just buy one. What's €1300 to help prevent nuclear holocaust?

All parts are overspecified, usually old stock, mostly military, preferably Soviet made or Warsaw Pact. (Disarmament is a part of my mission). Remember - every Lampizator DAC or kit - means that ONE MORE missle or MIG is grounded. “Make Mozart not Nuke Hekatomb!”

Looks like Lucasz Fikus is try to make big bucks from this DAC....

The best dac KNOWN TO ME TODAY, according to fikus

Will you guys wiiling to spend €1300 for lampizied china dac???????

So many dac tested and cdp lampizied and yet he choose this dac....???

Every month, Fikus discovers another " BEST Dac in THE World " ever produced.
The list is long , CS4397, AD1865 Audionote, Sabre24, Sabre32, Behringer SRC2496, Fulcrum, Sony ....

R.C.

Piero 7
Contacted raindrop hui, and got this reply
"We have the DIR9001 module of the picture provided, but it can only suit for the DIP 28 socket pins assignment of this DAC, not exactly to replace the CS8412/CS8414 directly, if you have the DAC or DIY by yourselves, then the DIR9001 is fine for you, please advice"
I presume that the DIR9001 works fine and is a good upgrade? If so I will ask him for a price and maybe give it a try
Dave

Piero 7
Contacted raindrop hui, and got this reply
"We have the DIR9001 module of the picture provided, but it can only suit for the DIP 28 socket pins assignment of this DAC, not exactly to replace the CS8412/CS8414 directly, if you have the DAC or DIY by yourselves, then the DIR9001 is fine for you, please advice"
I presume that the DIR9001 works fine and is a good upgrade? If so I will ask him for a price and maybe give it a try
Dave

It works, but mine has a false contact and tapping on dir9001 board stop playing :mad: I have to check all solders on the board

Right Channel not working ?

MMmm hope someone can help me
I have version 2 of the DAC with UTC-20 transformers that have been working great, until the other day when the right channel stopped working.
I checked the signal continuity with a multimeter and everything is normal, I can readings from the DAC to the Transformer and from the transformer to the RCA connection. any ideas ???