AD1955 Evaluation board schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I need documentation for the AD1955 DAC evaluation board. It is not posted on Analog Devices website, nor could I Google anything. Looking for the schematics etc.

I was going to buy one BUT the price has gone ballistic:

Digi-Key Part Number: EVAL-AD1955EBZ-ND $600 USD (Dec. 30, 2008)
Digi-Key Part Number: EVAL-AD1955EB-ND $230 USD (Mar. 15, 2007) now listed as obsolete/discontinued.

bmg1612 said:
Hey tritosine,

Any idea what kind of current reqs. the board has? Thanks

If it comes through readable

Cheers George

Attachments

• cci03112009_00001 x.jpg
    cci03112009_00001 x.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 564
hey george,

hmm, i was expecting something higher than 20. mine's 15 and that shouldn't be too much of a difference in terms of current. were there any other problems you ran into with your board? any suggestions for why i might not be getting audio? i think I have all the switches set correctly (proper clock selection, mute off, rotary set for left-justified pcm) and the input receiver LED shows im getting audio in. also the zeroL, and zeroR lights seem to respond correctly to the signal from my cd player (spdif over coax). any ideas? thanks again for your help.

-bert

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.