Mark Levinson DAIR-1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi ALL!

Do you have anyone pinout for Madrigal DAIR-1? I think that same as AES21, but pinout some different...

Attachments

• dair1.jpg
    dair1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 730
UA AES21 / Mark Levinson DAIR-1

Hello. You won't find Datasheet for AES21. But for AES20. They have exactly the same pinout. I know because i exchanged AES20 by AES21. Everything worked perfectly.

Btw: I don't believe (but I don't know exactly) that UltraAnalog produced a special Input Receiver for Mark Levinson. This would be to expensive. The Input Receiver in my Sonic Frontiers SFD-2 has the same claim of special Development for SF...
Check the PIN-Allocation and connection to the Digital Filter. You will find out if the pinout is the same. If you want to get a replacement AES2x, buy used stuff. The cheapest way ist to buy Sonic Frontiers UltraJitterBug. It contains a AES21.

Hello ALP
The Mark Levinson-Module ist definitifely not the same as AES20/21. Watch the fotos. AES21 has different pinout, on the shorter left and right side instead on the longer top and bottom. I would otherwise have sold you AES21. Bad luck.

Attachments

• aes21_1.jpg
    aes21_1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 219
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.