Sumo Theorem - Mains voltage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My Sumo Theorem is 110 volts. Anyone know how to change it to 240 volts? There are 3 jumpers near the transformer that may do it, but what should they be changed to?

This time I have attached a picture - not great, but you can see the 3 jumpers connecting 6 of the 9 pins right in the middle, between the mains fuse and the transformer. Very grateful for any replies.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Picture not attached.

I deleted my suggestion upon re-reading your comment as I realized that there is not enough information to make a recommendation.

You need to find a trustworthy technician to determine whether or not this Sumo has a dual primaries and can be reconfigured for 230V operation.

Most US designed products that will operate on 230V have either 4 or 6 hole link set ups with two links used for 120V operation and one link used for 230V operation. Your setup sounds substantially different.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.