Fully digital crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Using the 6713 DSK you will certainly have the abililty to do pretty well anying you can dream of in terms of digital processing!

Being a general purpose DSP means you either need to find a library with the functions yuo are afterm or start coding!

I will be interested to see what you develop.

If you are looking to build something (rather than buy a pre builtt box) then I am happy to provide you the schematics and software I use on the controller.

The second last version is here somewhere:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/anne.phil/default.htm

Phil

@googlyone:
Unfortunatelly the homepage seems to be down. Could you give me some informations about your AD1940 board?
I am a big fan of the Sigma DSP and i would like to build a Sigma DSP for my car. But i am not a very firm with electronics. :(

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance :)
And please excuse my poor english...

Regards,
Stephan

Yes, our telecom company wanted to save money so they stopped hosting free pages!

The board is a custom board I did, and controlled by a PIC18F5420. I have put in a zip of all the C code to program the thing (for what it is worth) and will include PDF's of the schematics in a following post.

Attachments

• software_18f4520.zip
    46 KB · Views: 166
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.