• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NEW Speaker kits coming

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
We will be attending a new event on September 29, Fraser Valley Vintage Audio Fair. This is sponsored by Classic Valve Design and Classic Sounds.
Tickets for the various free items will be sold and there will be some good things to win.

We will be introducing our new line of kits, the V.1, V.2 and V.3 starting at $199.95 a pair. There will also be some other prototype kits on demo.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/clubs-events/236814-fraser-valley-vintage-audio-fair.html

OK here is a list of the new kits coming.
V series VWR driver with new dome tweeter
V.1 MT
V.2 MTM
V.3 TMW
The V series uses PE cabinets with the 3 way using 2 cabinets on for the TM plus a cabinet below for the woofer.

HT series
Uses the VWR drivers with ribbon All of this series will use customer made cabinets and will not work in the PE cabinets. A complete different product line using a 7 in wide baffle which when used with a ribbon tweeter has very good dispersion due to the narrow baffle and narrow ribbon element.

Apex series
Apex LCR twin woofers with a TM in the middle.
Apex C 4 woofers with compressed MTM in the middle.
Apex 4 tower using 4 woofers with a MTM and a rear firing VWR controlled by a L pad.(APEX 3 was old model)

All of these designs were my old Raw Acoustics products. I have decided to redo them for Bob at CSS. The changes will include the VWR as the midrange and a new ribbon tweeter.
All the 3 ways will be using a new 7" woofer which has a low distortion motor.

For those who would like to Google what the products will look like you can find them all on Google.

My HT3 plus HT8 were reviewed by secrets of HT plus a few others along with being at RMAF several years as well as CES.

I look forward to completing all of my old designs for CSS.

Al

Read more: http://www.hometheatershack.com/for...11-wr-30u3-speaker-build-3.html#ixzz2e4e3XRwe

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.