• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Just Peblished - The Triton MLTL Design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that Dr Jim Griffin has completing his Triton MLTL design.

019.JPG

Details here.

Thanks Jim, Dave and others who have contributed and commented.

Bob

Last edited:
Personally, I think they will be remembered for a long time.......with CSS state of the arc drivers, Jeff and Al and now Jim....hummmm, these truly must be exceptional speakers. I am excited in building or shall I say rebuilding these in January.

According to Jim, the "magical quality of Jeff Bagby's prototype bookshelf design" was kept in this MLTL, which was my concern, but, I don't even have a reason to question Jim as he has mucho experience, indeed and very trustworthy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.