• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

CSS large kits coming 3WAY single fold TL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

YUP..
Had to know if my hands were in the design process a 3 way would come out as well.
Motus woofer
CSS VWR mid
CSS LDX25 tweeter

Mid in its own sealed volume with the Motus in the single fold T line.

more to come:D

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Yes as of right now . I have the 2 way design +- 5 db with a first order on the woofer and 3 rd on the tweeter . Not finished as I had hoped to do a few crossovers for each of them. A low crossover point version and then a higher crossover point. So once done each kit the 2 way and 3 way would have 2 crossover options...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.