• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

CSS large kits coming MT single fold TL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
8069195596_57e46a0c1e_c.jpg

More info coming soon:D

Using the Motus woofer with the CSS LDX25 tweeter in the custom CSS wave guide.

8069212938_7c7aa9095e_c.jpg

Last edited:
I have the 2 way design +- 5 db with a first order on the woofer and 3 rd on the tweeter . Not finished as I had hoped to do a few crossovers for each of them. A low crossover point version and then a higher crossover point. So once done each kit the 2 way and 3 way would have 2 crossover options...

The design with a 1600hz crossover point has been burning in for 3 days now.A few more and I will have another listening section and then if needed re tweek the crossover.If not that 1600hz crossover point is one crossover point off the list..

I will have for of an idea in the next few days.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.