Thanks, and one small note... - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Manufacturers > CSS

CSS Creative Sound Solutions (CSS) is a service-oriented provider of high-value speaker components for the DIY loudspeaker builder

Old 3rd October 2011, 05:35 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Thanks, and one small note...

I just want to thank Bob at CCS for the microTower kit that he sent. Shipping was very fast and everything arrived just as specified.

I would like to note one thing: a few more female blade connectors would have been handy. For those of us who do not trust our soldering skills (for good reason), blade connectors are often the better choice. For the microTower dual-driver series, this amounts to 6 female blade connectors per tower (2 for each driver plus 2 for the input terminal).

I was at Home Depot to pick up other supplies anyway, and they were pretty cheap to buy, but it would have been nice to have 12 in the kit. No biggie, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

Thanks again!

-Paul

Last edited by cogitech; 3rd October 2011 at 05:37 PM.

Hide this!Advertise here!