• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Thanks, and one small note...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I just want to thank Bob at CCS for the microTower kit that he sent. Shipping was very fast and everything arrived just as specified.

I would like to note one thing: a few more female blade connectors would have been handy. For those of us who do not trust our soldering skills (for good reason), blade connectors are often the better choice. For the microTower dual-driver series, this amounts to 6 female blade connectors per tower (2 for each driver plus 2 for the input terminal).

I was at Home Depot to pick up other supplies anyway, and they were pretty cheap to buy, but it would have been nice to have 12 in the kit. No biggie, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

Thanks again!

-Paul

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.