Speaker builds from found parts ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Seriously?

Good lord... that's probably how half of us on this forum contracted this disease: picking up and parting out every orphan tube console, TV and stereo component we could lay our greedy little fingers on - and then subsequently b**tardizing each part to our utmost abilities.

Hell, I even act like someone who's stuck his screwdriver into too many TV's... repeatedly... for 35 years...

And yes, it is a disease... :D

Last edited:
Mr.Zenith hit the nail on the head. im at the point where everything has a purpose.... i just don't know exactly when or where. But i guess spare parts are good for when you're bored? One day ill make my 75 watt walkie talkies or something else that's dumb and just too much. Free is free however you want to look at it.

Mr.Zenith hit the nail on the head. im at the point where everything has a purpose.... i just don't know exactly when or where. But i guess spare parts are good for when you're bored? One day ill make my 75 watt walkie talkies or something else that's dumb and just too much. Free is free however you want to look at it.

The world is full of stuff doing nothing, that is what imagination is for.

The world is full of stuff doing nothing, that is what imagination is for.

Imagination is lovely. Although not speakers or audio, i did craft this over kill light set up in my past work van. 50 lumen bulbs to 400 lumens is blinding, in the most imaginative way possible.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1534053860963.jpg
    FB_IMG_1534053860963.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 98
  • FB_IMG_1534053866369.jpg
    FB_IMG_1534053866369.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 93
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.