Newbie tip to bypass onboard buttons on tda 7492p for diy project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

I have just found this forum after I have purchased a tda7492p bluetooth amp board so I wonder if I could use your expertise and knowledge to fettle my design whilst i wait for it to arrive. I'm just going to build a simple boombox as a first project but would like to use remote switching such as sprung loaded toggle switches instead of the onboard buttons that control everything. Does anyone have any tips or ideas on how to bypass these buttons?

Kind Regards

Beefy1

Attachments

• $_35.JPG
    $_35.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 90
Hi

Thanks for the reply. I've seen a build where he uses the same board but he uses screws and foam to extend the buttons, I'd like to extend them electrically and mount switches remotely. I might just have to experiment. The switches just look like momentary switches so hopefully it won't be too difficult to bastardise the board.

Regards

Beefy1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.