The ultimate DIY PCB guide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2015
Over the years I have struggled with DIY PCB making. I have read a lot of tips on the internet but many of them are crappy and leads you in a wrong direction. I used to have a success rate of around 33%, and that's frustrating indeed. Recently, I found a really bulletproof method, and now I wan't you, dear folk's, not to make a lot of mistakes, as I did.

On google drive, I have uploaded a pdf-document where I describe my method. Perhaps it's all obvious things, but it may help someone.

https://drive.google.com/folderview...hhNWNsQ0xuelFDeWZMZTFONmg0bUJzMGc&usp=sharing

Good luck.

Not Kapton drill bit.
Tungsten carbide, or cobalt, are very ware resistant.

Specify the etchant, not "etchingstuff".

And don't tell someone to put their finger in to test the temperature, then afterwards tell them to use rubber gloves ! Too late, burnt finger due to etchant and skin not being compatible.

Disabled Account
Joined 2015
OK, I meant carbide, sorry. When I named the document "The ultimate guide", I was a bit ironic, nothing is really ultimate after all. But I have found a method that I think gives you a solid, easy way to get good results. If you don't know what etching stuff to be used, then this document won't be of any help. When I go to my local dealer I use to ask him to give me some of that "etchingstuff" ;). So, if you follow my advices and asks the dealer to give you some etching stuff, then the outcome will be positive.
Good etching luck!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.