What is the name of it? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Construction Tips
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Construction Tips Construction techniques and tips

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2013, 03:57 PM   #1
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default What is the name of it?

Anyone know the name that this inscriptions red-white are called?
I think that could be easy to make with the proper tools e material and perfect to my handcrafted amplifiers and stuff..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6driveradjust.jpg (24.1 KB, 64 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2013, 04:12 PM   #2
bill_a is offline bill_a  United States
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Seattle
Its called Dymo embossed labels - they sell a hand-held embossing tool and blank tape in a bunch of colors. The tape is adhesive backed - peel and stick. Look here, but I'm sure you can find a dealer in Brazil. This stuff has been around since the sixties.

DYMO | Embossing Label Makers
  Reply With Quote


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:10 PM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2