Front Panel Overlay Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I do a reasonable amount of work with Front Panel Designer and am quite satisfied with that Company's product.

You can design a front panel, and even print out a full sized copy of the layout.

However, I'd like to use the printout as a preliminary front panel. Problem is that the paper print doesn't hold up at all when trying to attach it to the panel. I've tried "standard" adhesive label paper but that doesn't work either.

SO, the question is - does anyone know of a transfer material that will work with a "standard" inkjet printer, preferably have an adhesive backing, yet be durable - maybe even have a plasticized "fronting". AND is it reasonably available, in small quantity?

THANKS

Charles
So my question

I have made some good looking front panels , printing the design on heavy 200 gms high quality photo paper and after drying spray it with a couple of layers of "Boyle matte spray" and glue it on the front panel with a good quality glue .
Made some Lab power supplies 10 years ago and they still look great !

Cheers ,

Rens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.