Tube Trap help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
... reading the thread title I couldn't keep my brain from creating the following image in my mind...

Some rare, precious vacuum tube with a diamond mark on its bottom, roughly the size of a fat rat, sniffing around in front of some large mouse-trap, being attracted by some tasty heater volts...

Too much soldering fumes and too few days without work, I guess :eek:

Roll up some R-16 pink , put them end to end depending on how long you want the trap to be.
Then get that extruded aluminum mesh that " rice rockets "use for a front grill. Use it around the pink and affix it so it makes a cylinder. Top with speaker grill cloth , use some circular wood cutouts for the ends. Voila'. If that's what you meant. Or you could always use a sonotube then wrap the outside witha light layer of pink then wrap with grill cloth , of course after filling the inside with pink.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.