Subwoofer for JBL 2235H?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
attachment.php

Please have a look at brace solution. As I am joining the braces for maximal support I gain volume. I am no expert at this but do you adjust the vent´s length or diameter for compensation?

JBL B380 stag Animation - YouTube

Here I uploaded an animation of the box. As you will see the woofer wholes look to close. When the 2235 is in place it´s appr 10 mm to the end of the baffle...

I will be happy to provide you with all illustrations and measurements of the different pcs.

Look forward to your reply!

Hej Anders!

Gött o se blågul färg på flaggan :) Dina mätningar var ju inte så tråkiga om man säger så :p

Alla som finns här på detta forum är ju proffesorer... jag känner mig inte riktigt på samma nivå. Vilken låda körde ni elementen i? Har du ngn ritning på den? Jag har precis blivit klar med ritningen på B380:an fast jag kör 2x15" i två subbar. Jag vill ha bra tryck och bra dynamik. Till mina basar kör jag 6290. Jag har inte skaffat det aktiva filtret ännu men funderar på dbx. Som toppar har jag moddade 4425 (ett företag i Tyskland som konfigurera om dom så att de är aktiva. Kallas nu 6425)

Tacksam för lite hjälp ;)

MVH
Niklas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.