ThewoodworkingShows.com Baltimore, MD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There is a woodworking “show” the travels across the country: it is going to be in Baltimore, MD soon: January 6 – 8.

There is plenty to see: demonstrations, tools, equipment, vacuum accessories; in short - a lot. You can spend all day there looking for deals and learning.

The emphasis is for garage/basement, small shop, to light commercial use.

I head for the router bit and tool tables as soon as I get there, some great deals.

$12 bucks to get in, I think are discounts on line.

ThewoodworkingShows.com

Wow, that’s a tough one; I won’t be drinking anything before I go in!!

They sharpen blades for free/demo? I had no idea, I bet there is a line.

I had a 10” blade that was super sharp but never used, I found out why when I put in on – vibration!

Started to think, maybe I can balance it….found a little triangle thing for lawnmower blades, it fit perfectly. Ended up drilling 2 – ¼" holes in the blade and it was almost perfect.

Btw, the inexpensive 10” blades that you can get for $10 work okay (and better than they used to be) they really can’t be sharpened, the teeth are so tiny, nothing left to sharpen.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.