Reverse Engineer A Horn and Construction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There isn't very much information on making horns. I have a 600hz horn that is really rare. A friend wants to make a pair of these out of wood. We would only be making four. We have my examples to take measurements from. If there are any links or reading you would suggest I would be interested. Has anyone hear recreated a horn? Any advice would be much appreciated.

You could try getting a moderater to move this to the loudspeaker forums, I'm sure you would get many responses. You could also try downloading hornresp and load the sizing from your current horn into it to see how it performs. Also ,google "loudspeaker horns" there is a wealth of info there.

You could try getting a moderater to move this to the loudspeaker forums, I'm sure you would get many responses. You could also try downloading hornresp and load the sizing from your current horn into it to see how it performs. Also ,google "loudspeaker horns" there is a wealth of info there.
Sorry I thought this an appropriate place for such a question. Ah live and learn.

Thanks for the reply.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.