12v soundsystem on baby buggy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
i'm in the process of building a small mobile soundsystem on a baby buggy which i modified with a bit of welding- see photo on the left-so i can house a 12v deep cycle battery and 2 car amps in the back and still have got quite a bit enclosure space for the bass cabinet in the front.
Bass driver: 12" Celestion TN1230 4ohm 300rms crossed over actively by 1st amp at 200Hz.
For the midrange I thought of similar design as http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/activism/pedals.xhtm.
But I'm completely stuck with finding a 4ohm midrange compression driver (with a standard 1 3/8" throat so i can screw it into a mountable trumpet horn) which covers the range betw. 200Hz and 3.5KHz.
Tops: 2 Eminence Apt 8ohms wired up parallel crossed over passively at 3.5KHz.
As said having trouble finding something suitable for midrange.
Found 2 options but as complete newbie don't know which would be better:
Driver1: 16ohms,160Hz-7KHz,60W rms, SPL1w/1m:113.5dB or : 8ohm, 400Hz-20.000KHz, 120W rms, SPL1w/1m:100dB. Second looks better (more efficient) to me but freq betw 200 and 400Hz wouldn't be covered.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Thanks alot for your time!!!!

Like that one Arty-cheers for uplift but (baby) bugger link to bicycle trailer system seems not to happen, so if you're interested in viewing where my inspiration came from pls quickly google "pedals soundsystem".
Just another real newbie question. The amp for the mid/highs delivers 170w x2 at 4 ohms.
Would I connect an 8 ohm midrange driver to 1 channel would it deliver roughly a bit more than half of the wattage?
Am sure the answer is easy peasy.
Thanks for smiling but do post an answer..lol...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.