type of port for vented box - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Construction Tips
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Construction Tips Construction techniques and tips

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2012, 12:16 PM   #21
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tauberbischofsheim, Germany
Have a search for the Eminence Designer software. It comes with a bunch of TSPs for Eminence drivers, but works as well with any speaker of which you've got the TSPs.

Good luck!
  Reply With Quote


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In Bass reflex box (vented)-If I make smaller box than what consequences will I have? eliaselias_0 Multi-Way 6 3rd January 2011 03:49 PM
L-shaped port for vented design runethechamp Multi-Way 3 27th May 2009 05:11 AM
Flex hose as port in vented cabinet ? Jan Dupont Subwoofers 19 27th March 2007 03:53 PM
Can I mod an old labriynth box to be a vented box? MikeHunt79 Subwoofers 7 23rd May 2006 06:44 PM
Vented Enclosures - What type is this? nrgy Multi-Way 8 29th March 2004 08:21 AM

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 AM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2016 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2