Toner Transfer Paper Problems

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Concerning H2O2:
You can buy 3% peroxide at WalMart and other suppliers dirt cheap, but higher concentrations are considerably more expensive. It's quite easy to concentrate it yourself by boiling since water boils at 212F and H2O2 about 350F. The process simply involves heating the peroxide to the point that bubbles and mist appears, and let it go until a 50% volume reduction is achieved (for 6% solution).
There is a video somewhere on YouTube that shows the simple process.
Keep your H2O2 in a closed bottle, and as full as practical, since peroxide quickly gives up its extra oxygen molecule, and looses strength, eventually turning back to plain water.

Thanks

hi,
I use a flux I got at radio shack,I use just enough to coat the copper on the board any excess gets the board sticky,I sometimes heat the board with a heat gun this levels the flux and dries it out and it's not sticky anymore now the traces can be soldered and won't corrode and it's cheep,lol.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.