My contribution to this site...if anyone is interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
OK Bring it on Spiro, but I must say when I read the first post the word troll sprung to mind, the two pages of wind up also makes me a bit suspicious, but for now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt :)

Be aware that you are playing with fire with this thread. It is likely to get quite heated here, but I suspect you already know that ;)

Tony.

OK Bring it on Spiro, but I must say when I read the first post the word troll sprung to mind, the two pages of wind up also makes me a bit suspicious, but for now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt :)

Be aware that you are playing with fire with this thread. It is likely to get quite heated here, but I suspect you already know that ;)

Tony.

If you suspect trouble with trolls...I sell this:

Attachments

• 10zbl7t (2).jpg
    10zbl7t (2).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,247
A few pics...in no particular order of cable version iteration. I lost track at Ver.50 something.

Here I'm testing fit and finish of various connectors. Also, early conductor prototype.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 1,275
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,208
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,213
Common...I wouldn't say complete. Does anyone have a complete grasp of anything??? We're in a constant state of learning Scotty boy. For instance...for the past few evenings, I have been stuck trying to grasp Perturbation Theory. Maybe Scott, you have David Bohm's book "Quantum Physics" handy? If so, look at chapter 18...part IV of his book. It took me a while to grasp Schrodinger's equation...but maybe you can help shed a light on Perturbation Theory for me eh? You see, though I'm no rocket scientist...I can still have a discussion about adiabatic perturbations and eigenfunctions with any theoretical physicist that I may have (and had) the pleasure of getting into the ol' verbal volley with.

Its an interesting hobby Scotty...also...if you even think about trolling here, I have one thing to say...TAKE THAT!

Attachments

• 10zbl7t (2).jpg
    10zbl7t (2).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 923
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
I won't humor you, after all you spent your own hard earned money on cable burn-in devices without DIY'ing them. You don't know everything. Blog on and don't bore the rest of us. But please do tell us about the vagaries of electron conduction through all the crystal defects.

I'm at a disadvantage, I post under my real name as usual others have something to hide. Which brings something up, I think this site needs a non-negotiable real names policy.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.