Connexelectronic Forum Suspension - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Inactive Vendor Forums > Connexelectronic

Connexelectronic Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Old 23rd November 2013, 10:14 AM   #1
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

Default Connexelectronic Forum Suspension

Due to some issues regarding accesibility and some poor feedback received on this forum section recently, as well as the fact that I'm going to scale the business up to another level, which doesn't allow me to be present on the forum all the time, I decided to suspend the forum activity for an unlimited period.
In all this time, I can be contacted on the same address, connexelectronic()gmail.com and on the connexelectronic forum: Forum Connexelectronic • Index page which went thorugh a clean-spam procedure and new members registration are welcome.
Business is expanding, we are setting-up a new manufacturing facility. All the products were, are and will be designed and produce by me and future partners, we are not just traders and this takes a lot of time and concentration on the work itself more than side activities.
New products will be added in the following weeks, and the website will get a facelift at the beginning of 2014.

Hide this!Advertise here!