Cristi facing problems accessing diyaudio.com - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Inactive Vendor Forums > Connexelectronic

Connexelectronic Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Old 9th October 2013, 08:20 AM   #1
tcpip is offline tcpip  India
diyAudio Member

Default Cristi facing problems accessing diyaudio.com

I just received an email from Cristi, and he's been facing severe problems accessing diyaudio.com. He does not even receive notification emails from the forums. This is not a comment on the infrastructure of this site.

All of us who are trying to get a response from him should check out this post which he has put up on his website, where he expresses some of his frustration. He's fighting battles we in most other countries cannot imagine. Please contact him on email if you want to -- he seems to be very prompt and responsive on email.

He's tried very hard to build a reputation for reliability and honesty -- I think we should take a small step to respond.

Last edited by Cristi; 21st October 2013 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Removed comment.

Old 9th October 2013, 09:10 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Seems like the best thing to do would be to start posting on his forum.

Old 21st October 2013, 05:52 AM   #3
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

I can finnaly post something, I don't know for how long. Like Wushuliu mentioned, all you guys should register on the connexelectronic forum Forum Connexelectronic • Index page
but please use a decent, readable nickname, if real name is not an otion. I get tens, maybe hudreds of registrations requests each day from boots and all are scrambled strings of characters, and of course i don't accept any one for registration. So if someone tried to register recently is very possible he did not got the aproval because is dificult to search each request one by one if is legitimate or not. Or better, if after registration if your account wasn't activated in max. 2 days send a mail with nickname chosen. I will post this info on the connexelectronic forum too.

Hide this!Advertise here!