Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Inactive Vendor Forums > Connexelectronic

Connexelectronic Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Old 5th March 2013, 04:08 PM   #1
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

Exclamation Connexelectronic Forum

Due to forum accesibility issues, there are periods of days or weeks when I cannot access this forum and I decided to have a try with Connexelectronic own forum here http://forum.connexelectronic.com/ for further questions or new posts, please try this forum. Please use a decent, readable nickname, if real name is not an option. I get hudreds of registrations requests each day mostly from boots and all are scrambled strings of characters, and of course i don't accept any one for registration. So if someone legitimate tried to register recently he did not got the aproval because is dificult to search each request one by one if is legitimate or not. Or better, if after registration if your account wasn't activated in max. 2 days send a mail with nickname chosen. I will post this info on the connexelectronic forum too. I will try to find other ways to prevent boots or scammers to register, till then pls send a mail with your nickname if was not activated yet.

Last edited by Cristi; 21st October 2013 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Update

Hide this!Advertise here!