• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Amplifier with S/PDIF input

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Cristi
I am a happy user of your splendid Class T modules.
Now, to make a step further in fidelity and neutrality, I would like to avoid the DAC and use a direct PCM-PWM conversion amplifier (or a Power-DAC in other words)

Do you have such a product in your road-map ?
(Some finished products already exist like the NuForce DDA-100)

Hi Thierry,
just saw the message today, don;t know why so late.
I started to work at a DAC project about one year ago based on CM6631A but i let it loose due to lack of essential informations from the manufacturer, which, like most of taiwaneese IC manufacturers hide the datasheets and application notes from public like they are making missile guiding systems. perhaps they have good reasons to hide and share only with preferential, verified customers, since some of them are making some IC's which are just ripp-offs of popular brands such as TI, AD, and many others.
Otherwise will use some cheaper, more simple and less performant sollution.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.