Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) - Page 62 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Inactive Vendor Forums > Connexelectronic

Connexelectronic Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Old 25th April 2013, 04:52 AM   #611
thejohn is offline thejohn  South Africa
diyAudio Member

Email doesn't seem to be working with me, I tried that first!

I placed an order on 7 Feb, never received shipping notification, got worried, got a tracking number on 17 Mar after much emailing, (China Post tracking doesn't seem to ever work so don't worry too much about not getting a tracking number!) and my order just arrived on 13 Apr...

I've been trying to get an answer to a question ever since -
Maybe somebody else here knows...

I received a SMPS200QR.
The link to the PDF on the site is broken or the PDF does not exist.
No documentation came with the unit.
Input and main output are pretty clear but there are also terminals marked "A", "O" and "O+"...
Does anyone know what these are?

John

Old 25th April 2013, 08:11 PM   #612
BigE is offline BigE  Canada
diyAudio Member

Got an email response last night.

There is also an auxiliary power source on the board -- perhaps that's the aux power? You could always measure it....

Old 27th April 2013, 03:59 PM   #613
diyAudio Member

Are you sure there's an aux supply on board? I don't see any mention of that on the website or through searching on here... Once I've connected it up I'll measure.

Old 30th April 2013, 05:30 AM   #614
diyAudio Member

@Cristi. You misunderstand my message regarding the shipping. It was basically in response to other people worrying about not hearing anything or getting tracking numbers - that I've been there, no need to panic, tracking doesn't seem to work anyway so just wait and it will arrive eventually.
I'm happy and sent you an email when my package arrived to let you know.

Regarding the SMPS200. The reason I asked about the additional connections is exactly because as you say "wrong connection could damage board". Now that I know it's an auxiliary out I can just ignore it and all will be safe.
You need to understand though that from the customer's point of view, there's no mention of an auxiliary output anywhere so who's to say you didn't add an enable pin or something?
I'm sure every customer really appreciates all your effort in designing a great product and the bonus auxiliary output is cool - I think a simple question about the pinout is probably better than an email saying my psu doesn't work or smoke came out...

Documentation with the SMPS500 and speaker protector are perfect and I am really impressed with the quality of the products.

John

Old 27th May 2013, 05:11 PM   #615
cod3gen is offline cod3gen  Norway
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to cod3gen
Now, ive been complaining about all the slow things regarding shipping, and that i do stand by, shipping was slow.

However, Cristi`s after purchase service have been outstanding! One of my SMPS i received with a small broken diode, most likely due to throwing packages during shipping or something. After some emails we figured out that the diode was broken, and i was able to fix it on-site.

Id recommend Connexelectronic, but prepare for a shipping time a little longer than usual(2-3 weeks in my case, from what usual delivery time from china is), but if somethings wrong with your product, Cristi have the capability to help you fix it.

Old 16th June 2013, 03:07 PM   #616
i2k92 is offline i2k92  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

I would like to express my appreciation to Cristi, I just bought 2 SMPS 300RE to power Hypex UCD180 which becomes a great combo.

The shipment is on the slow side, but it is because I specifically ask him not to send my order via DHL/Fedex (too many hidden cost). I think he is little bit upset to some comments on this forum so he dont post here a lot anymore. But he replies promptly to my emails and always come with solution & good explanation. He certainly knows his things.

Certainly will buy from him again.

Old 26th June 2013, 04:34 AM   #617
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

Thank you, very few ppls realize this indeed.

Old 27th June 2013, 11:50 PM   #618
glt is offline glt  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2k92 View Post
I would like to express my appreciation to Cristi, I just bought 2 SMPS 300RE to power Hypex UCD180 which becomes a great combo.

The shipment is on the slow side, but it is because I specifically ask him not to send my order via DHL/Fedex (too many hidden cost). I think he is little bit upset to some comments on this forum so he dont post here a lot anymore. But he replies promptly to my emails and always come with solution & good explanation. He certainly knows his things.

Certainly will buy from him again.
Great combo indeed: Hypex UCD-180HG and Connex SMPS300RE | H i F i D U I N O

Old 1st July 2013, 02:22 AM   #619
i2k92 is offline i2k92  Indonesia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glt View Post
In fact, that's where I got the idea. Thank you Mr. Hifiduino !!!

Old 1st July 2013, 11:36 AM   #620
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cod3gen View Post
Id recommend Connexelectronic, but prepare for a shipping time a little longer than usual(2-3 weeks in my case, from what usual delivery time from china is), but if somethings wrong with your product, Cristi have the capability to help you fix it.
Very happy witch my A1000SMPS from Connexelectronic . High quality product , working without any problems for more than a year now . Private mail Communication was fast and good , and 2 to 3 weeks shipping from China is fast , I buy a lot of components from China and average is 4 to 5 weeks to Australia ! ( My Toyota FJ Cruiser took 8 months to ship from Japan )

Cheers ,

Rens

Hide this!Advertise here!