Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) - Page 61 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Inactive Vendor Forums > Connexelectronic

Connexelectronic Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Old 9th April 2013, 08:36 PM   #601
diyAudio Member

Hi Christie, which one of your SMPS most suitable to power N. 2 amp board L25d 250w in 8ohm? It's smps800re ok? thanks in advance

Old 11th April 2013, 09:27 AM   #602
Ciu is offline Ciu  France
diyAudio Member

Some more details about SMPS on your website ?

SMPS200QR :
In the text, you speak about +-30v, but this option is not selectable

SMPS180QR :
Is this PSU has variable output from 23v to 34v, with adjustable trimmer ?

Thanks

Old 11th April 2013, 10:46 AM   #603
diyAudio Member

thank you Christi for replying me on personal mail (for everybody the answer to my question is YES).

Old 12th April 2013, 07:35 AM   #604
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

Ciu: I have to update the infos, as well as the picture, I will do it as soon as I will have access to the website, from HK. the latest SMPS200QR power supply version looks slightly different, has added features, and increased peak/avearage power. a small heatsink is the most distinctive element. for France and most of european countries, I sugest purchasing them through Audiophonics, as the shipping is terrible again and we only send with DHL in Europe, which cost almost as much as the product itself. Alimentations SMPS - Audiophonics - Cābles, Amplificateurs et Accessoires DIY

Old 12th April 2013, 08:41 AM   #605
tusker is offline tusker  Kenya
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
for France and most of european countries, I sugest purchasing them through Audiophonics, as the shipping is terrible again and we only send with DHL in Europe, which cost almost as much as the product itself.
Is Audiophonics an official distributor? Do they handle warranty issues as well? Are there other distributors in Europe?

Edit: How much are the shipping costs from HK to Europe actually?

Last edited by tusker; 12th April 2013 at 08:57 AM.

Old 12th April 2013, 03:42 PM   #606
Just DIY!
diyAudio Member

Hi Cristi,

Is it easier if I ask you to ship it to my friend in HK?

Also, I sent you an email about the VSSA project. I'm looking for two equivalent SMPS from you.

Thanks
Do

Old 15th April 2013, 02:05 PM   #607
diyAudio Member

Off-topic posts removed. anything not related to power supplies will not get an answer and removed. starting from next week the shipping policy will change radically and will only ship with fast courier, DHL, TNT UPS or Fedex and charged according with their price table. Also I encourage any of you to consider purchasing from distributors whernever is possible. the list of distributors will increase in the following months and will cover all the major countries and continents. Trying to do a favour by charging reasonable prices for something which once was moderate shipping time service brought too much dissatisfaction. I hope is the last time when we have to speak about shipping issues.

Old 15th April 2013, 02:26 PM   #608
diyAudio Member

sorry my mistake but I will delete all the posts which are not related to the topic title. undeleted now. has nothing to do with advertisment or mentioning the other company names. I don't mind about that. resend me your last mail and I will reply.

Old 15th April 2013, 03:15 PM   #609
Just DIY!
diyAudio Member

BTW, I did receive my SMPS2000R and it is of REALLY good quality!

Thanks Cristi!

Do

Old 18th April 2013, 02:54 PM   #610
BigE is offline BigE  Canada
diyAudio Member

Which SMPS would you recommend for an F5 Turbo at 80 watts class A, and about +/- 45 Volt rails?

Hide this!Advertise here!