Linear Power Supplies - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Inactive Vendor Forums > Connexelectronic

Connexelectronic Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Old 12th October 2010, 01:55 PM   #11
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

This type of power supplies Connexelectronic can accommodate 2 differential voltages, one for power stage and one for driver stage. it has 2 separate rectifier bridges and separate GND for each circuit. the capacitors values can be different as well.

Old 12th October 2010, 02:48 PM   #12
cOz is online now cOz  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cOz View Post
I bought a transfomer that is:

1KVA
Primaries: 115/230V 50/60Hz
Secondaries: 0-16V 1A, 13V-0-13V 1A, x2 40V 12A

What linear supplies would work best with this trafo? Can I hook up two boards? I am pretty new so sorry for such a rookie question.
The amp boards that I am looking at take +/- 45 to +/-60. So from this trafo can I run 2 of your linear power supplies? If so which ones do you recomend? I'm trying to put together a home theater amp.

Kind Regards,
Robert

Old 14th October 2010, 04:42 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Any of the boards suggested before, and the capacitors value and voltage can be chosen from the available ones. for your voltage, need to choose capacitors with working voltage at least 20% higher than the required voltage. capacitance, as big as you can afford, if you will use a soft-start circuits along with the supply boards and transformer, to limit the inrush current.

Old 14th January 2011, 11:49 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Dear Cristi,

What is the height of the capacitors used on the Power Supply 6x15000uF 63V ([PS15K63]) board?

thkx

Old 17th January 2011, 09:24 AM   #15
diyAudio Member

If i remember correctly, they are 60 or 70mm tall. i must check later and let you know.

Old 8th February 2011, 09:24 AM   #16
b0ri5 is offline b0ri5  Italy
diyAudio Member

Hi Cristi,
could you share the bottom layer in pdf of PS10K80 boards?

Thank you so much

Old 8th February 2011, 10:34 AM   #17
diyAudio Member

Boris,
i uploaded the schematic and pcb view at this section: Connexelectronic this is the direct link to the file: http://www.connexelectronic.com/documents/PS10K80.pdf
I also clean-up the products list at the Linear Power supply section, and instead of 10+ products which are basically two boards with different capacitors, now are just two boards and the capacitors can be selected from the drop-down menu. Only the capacitors which are on stock right now were added, some others which were available before i removed from the list due to insufficient stock and limited supply with long waiting time and very large price fluctuation. if any other value than the ones listed are needed, don't hesitate to contact me for availability and price.

Old 8th February 2011, 11:39 AM   #18
b0ri5 is offline b0ri5  Italy
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
Boris,
i uploaded the schematic and pcb view at this section: Connexelectronic this is the direct link to the file: http://www.connexelectronic.com/documents/PS10K80.pdf
I also clean-up the products list at the Linear Power supply section, and instead of 10+ products which are basically two boards with different capacitors, now are just two boards and the capacitors can be selected from the drop-down menu. Only the capacitors which are on stock right now were added, some others which were available before i removed from the list due to insufficient stock and limited supply with long waiting time and very large price fluctuation. if any other value than the ones listed are needed, don't hesitate to contact me for availability and price.
Too good
Really thank you. Great work!!

Old 16th April 2011, 03:00 PM   #19
diyAudio Member

Hi Cristi, Can you help us where we can find power transformer for your linear power supply for your class ab amps ,The lme49810 series in particular?

Thank you.

Old 18th April 2011, 03:45 PM   #20
diyAudio Member

I can get transformers here as well, lots of models, including expensive, good quality R-core ones, but their weight will make the shipping cost high, together with the transformer might cost double or more than an equivalent power SMPS. if you are decided anyway to go for a transformer, please contact me by mail for details.

Hide this!Advertise here!