Class T Audio Amplifiers - Page 13 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Inactive Vendor Forums > Connexelectronic

Connexelectronic Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Old 26th January 2013, 11:42 PM   #121
diyAudio Member

Default 3020v4

Hi i have 3020v4 board.

What is your voltage for fan?

I have misured 2,24 V DC

Is normally? The fan goes slowly....

Old 31st January 2013, 05:31 PM   #122
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

yes is normal, the voltage is temperature dependent. when the power amplifer heatsink will get hot the fan voltage will be higher and fan will spin faster. when the temperature will drop the voltage will drop too. the fan starts to spin at about 4.5V

Old 12th February 2013, 01:16 PM   #123
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
The current controller board has just potentiometer and swtiches for Mute, BTL. Balanced/Unbalanced and Power, BTL, Mute, Balanced/Unbalanced LED's.
I intended to develop another controller board, DSP based. Time is not on my side in the past few months, so i cannot say when will be available, of course if will be interest i can put it on the priority list.
HI,
I have TA3020 Audio Amplifier v3c and I would like to buy this module for the vers.V3C if it is compatible can you ship me it.
Have a good day
Mariolino

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 19th February 2013, 07:44 AM   #124
diyAudio Member

TA3020v3d uses a dedicated 16 pins connector to connect the small control board with the main board. all the signal power and supply lines are routed through and is very difficult to adapt this to other module such as TA3020v3c.

Old 27th February 2013, 04:43 PM   #125
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
TA3020v3d uses a dedicated 16 pins connector to connect the small control board with the main board. all the signal power and supply lines are routed through and is very difficult to adapt this to other module such as TA3020v3c.
OK
I have understood
Regards

Old 5th July 2013, 06:14 PM   #126
hongrn is offline hongrn  United States
diyAudio Member

Hi Cristi,

I purchased a brand new Connex TA2022 board from a member here, so not from your company. I've read the documentation on it, but there's no mention of the 2 adjustment screws on this board. There is no version on the board, except for "09.24". Can you tell me what if any adjustments need to be made? Thanks.

Hong

Old 8th July 2013, 02:11 AM   #127
diyAudio Member

Never mind. Got it all figured.

Old 8th July 2013, 09:59 AM   #128
diyAudio Member

Those are used for DC offset correction, which is adjusted during test and is not recommended to touch them again unless DC offset exceed 20-30mV. A wrong DC offset value can damage the amp if start to toggle uncontrolled in OVP condition due to bus pumping. any class D or T amplifier will experience intense bus-pumping if DC offset exceed 100mV per channel.

Old 9th July 2013, 12:24 AM   #129
diyAudio Member

Thanks Cristi. By the way, the amp sounds fantastic.

Old 24th November 2013, 02:55 PM   #130
diyAudio Member

Hi,

After 3 attempts to contact Cristi by mail and 1 to register to his forum I guess I'll ask my question here.

I recently ordered the TA3020 v3b board with an SMPS500R PSU. They work fine except that the gain is not high enough for my speakers and source.
I believe the gain of the board I received is 25.7 V/V and I need at least 45 so I would like to change a couple resistors to bring the gain to 55.5 V/V.

Has anyone tried this option ?

SimZeSun

Hide this!Advertise here!