Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Inactive Vendor Forums > Connexelectronic

Connexelectronic Commercial Vendors large & small hawking their wares

Old 7th April 2012, 02:35 PM   #141
Cristi is offline Cristi  Europe
diyAudio Member

The best efficiency will be at 8R load impedance on each channel in SE mode or 16R in BTL mode. but the output power will be lower. If the speakers are used for bass only, i recommend to drive the amplifier one channel out of phase to reduce the pumping effect or use the amp in BTL mode, and speakers connected in series across the outputs of the amplifier. you can connect them in parallel too, but due to the low impedance the amp will enter in overcurrent limit at high output.

Old 7th April 2012, 02:37 PM   #142
diyAudio Member

Okay, thanks for your answer. I will run them in BTL mode @16 ohm.

Regards,

Simon H.A.

Old 3rd May 2012, 06:54 AM   #143
diyAudio Member

Default DA-1 or alternative

Hello Christi!

I am interested in refitting an already existing Class D amp based on two UcD 180 ST modules with one (stereo) or two of your modules. The amp powers two of those: ADM Mystery PA Center, and the UcD are not capable of running the speakers at very (very!) high volume.

I have my eyes on the DA-1, but please correct me if another module would be better suited.

Goals:
- Stereo amplifier with more than 200 W per channel at 8 ohms
- At least the same sound quality than with the UcD ST modules

If the DA-1 really would be the best bet for me, what of your SMPS modules would be the best fit (running with the maximul possible voltage of 72V)?

Thank you for your answers,

Arndt

Last edited by Cradle22; 3rd May 2012 at 06:56 AM.

Old 3rd May 2012, 06:59 AM   #144
nico2k3 is offline nico2k3  France
diyAudio Member

Hi Cristi, do you sell the connector for the white plug on the cxd400 amp ?

Thanks

Old 8th May 2012, 08:11 PM   #145
diyAudio Member

Default IRS2092 based amps

Cristi

Other than output power ratings and power supply requirements, what are the main differences between the IRS2092 Modular Amplifier, CxD300-8R, and CxD400?

Upon receiving your answer, I will contact you via PM regarding an opportunity you may be interested.

Cheers,

D

Old 9th May 2012, 10:58 AM   #146
diyAudio Member

All three modules are based on IRS2092 ic with some differences. The IRS2092 modular amplifier Connexelectronic features speaker protection circuit with on-board rely, and is mounted on a 64x100x18mm heatsink, the total height is ~30mm up to 38mm, and it can be installed into 1RU unit.
CxD400 module Connexelectronic has smaller footprint, 50mm wide, 100mm long and ~30mm tall, does not have on board speaker protection circuit, but has balanced input, complete protection set (under-votlage, over-voltage, over-temperature, over-current) and requires only one differential voltage. the output power is scalable depending on the supply voltage and if instead the two small heatsinks, on heatslug is used, the output power can be higher, up to 600W on 4R with proper cooling.
CxD300-8R uses the very popular IRFI4020 for up to 300W on 8R or IRFI4019 for up to 200W on 8R dual transistor. the board size is just 35x95mm, and is probably the smallest board available, with the best price performance ratio.

Please contact me by mail for further discussions.

Old 31st May 2012, 11:01 AM   #147
nico2k3 is offline nico2k3  France
diyAudio Member

Cristi,

Thank you for CxD400 amps received today. Could you give information on how to plug them (power supply and audio), I haven't seen any documentation on you website ?

Regard
Nicolas

Old 31st May 2012, 02:17 PM   #148
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi View Post
Please contact me by mail for further discussions.
Thanks Cristi - please let me know what email to use since your PM folder seems to be full.

Old 1st June 2012, 07:24 PM   #149
diyAudio Member

Hello Cristi!, I am curently attending a training in China and I whant to know if I can buy some amplifiers direct from you so I can save on transport.

Thanks for fast replaying

Old 4th June 2012, 06:50 AM   #150
diyAudio Member

Duda, i just sent you mail. my inbox is full and i can't seem to be able to delete the messages.
Catalin, we already spoke by mail.

Hide this!Advertise here!