12th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2015

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Aaaaaaahh ****.

Yet again, I will not be able to make it. It is the only weekend that my wife will not be working this summer, so I'll be taking the family on a camping trip.

I'm starting to feel like I'm not meant to ever go. Maybe next year it will work out. I might even have some new builds to bring along...

Have a blast guys! Can't wait to see the photos and hear about the shenanigans and tomfoolery. :D

It looks like Kevin Haskins and I will be heading to Canada early Saturday Morning. I had just about decided that I wouldn't be able to make it this year, but it appears that I'll be joining the Trekk to "the Mountain". (Question: Why is my Wife insisting that I go?)

Capt. "X"

Hmm, time for Bob to chime in again, but I'm not sure that he's making it this time

Not that it matters at all, but my wife keeps asking me - "how many attending?", and I've never been answer her - a roll call might be nice, so we can arrange valet parking for those Porsches and Ferraris - driveway clearance and all that :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.