WALPOLE, MA - new location for the (air conditioned) New England Audio SweatFest!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
3 or so times a year a bunch of us have a New England get together.
Usually we have these in Clinton, MA but that space wasn't available this time so we have a large location in Walpole, MA that was made available to us.

The facility is in a business park and will have a variety of large and small spaces for us to use.

85 West Street, 1st Floor
(Planet Fitness entrance)
Walpole, MA

While mostly folks from AudioKarma we do have others frequently attend that aren't active on that site - and I'd like to take this opportunity to invite like minded souls over here at diyaudio.

There are no fees involved - people are welcome to attend and bring stuff to buy/sell/trade as they like. There's always a wide range of stuff - from junque to treasures (each open to your own interpretation of course).

We'll set up a variety of listening rooms.

At one event I did a listener comparison of two identical Pioneer SX-850 receivers - one completely stock and the other recapped.

People should feel free to set up gear or just to check it all out.

We encourage everyone to bring some food/drinks/snacks for others to share.

Folks should also bring tables, extension cords and power strips.

More details can be found on AK at:
WALPOLE, MA - new location for the (air conditioned) New England SweatFest!! - AudioKarma.org Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

Spouses invited, if you dare - I hope some of you will be able to swing by.

There ar NO fees involved. Buy, sell, display, or just check it out - all at no charge.
JimB

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.