DIY Ottawa winter 2013

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
New thread for a meet in late January or early February 2013. Subscribe, and let others know about it.
First up, arranging a planning lunch for sometime in November. So far the following people are interested and are flexible as to the date:
mwmkravchenko
multisync
DDF
opc
PierreQuiRoule
bearberry

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

My apologies... it turns out we had a trip to Cornwall planned for tomorrow so I won't be able to make it to the lunch.

Please do let me know what you all decide to do for the next meet, and I'll be sure to set the date aside!

Cheers,
Owen

Hi, guys

Unfortunately, I didn't notice this thread until Mark sent me the link with his PM today. Most of my Saturday 24th is already planned out... at least until about 4 p.m., when I'll be at the opposite end of the city... so I will not be able to make it.

I can mention that I/we don't have any trips (or other significant commitments) planned for 2013, so I'm flexible about when our next meeting gets scheduled. I'm thinking I have to add a table saw from Kijiji to my Christmas list, so that I can get around to building some speaker cabinets... but right now, I don't have any DIY builds to show off. But I'd still love to see what others have done.

- Ron

Ron I just moved my saw to the back of the garage so we could get another car into the garage. Swept the floor of sawdust and crap and moved a lot of junk into the basement for the winter. It's on wheels so if you want to cut some wood, you can come over and cut to your hearts content.

Hello I am a new member and live about 4 hours north of Ottawa. I am building my first pair of speakers Small Thors from used Thor drivers. I would be interested in possibly attending the ottawa DIY fest if you are going to do it again. I dont know if my speakers will be finished and I dont have a warm place to paint them. but we get to Ottawa from time to time and I would like to see what other DIYers are doing. It would be nice to here the Ariels. I have read so much about them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.