Go Back   Home > Forums > Member Areas > Clubs & Events

Clubs & Events Audio related organizations and events

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd November 2012, 12:54 PM   #11
DDF is offline DDF  Canada
diyAudio Member

I'll be daddy taxi for basketball but I should be able to drop in for a liquid bite to eat as well

Saturday at Marios?

Thanks,

Dave
Old 23rd November 2012, 08:34 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

East Side Mario's on Hunt Club is the "OFFICIAL" restaurant for the annual diy ottawa user group planning meeting location.

I think
Old 23rd November 2012, 08:39 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Yep.
Old 23rd November 2012, 10:16 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Yep.
Old 23rd November 2012, 11:29 PM   #15
opc is offline opc  Canada
diyAudio Member

Hi Guys,

My apologies... it turns out we had a trip to Cornwall planned for tomorrow so I won't be able to make it to the lunch.

Please do let me know what you all decide to do for the next meet, and I'll be sure to set the date aside!

Cheers,
Owen
Old 24th November 2012, 01:04 AM   #16
diyAudio Member

Hi, guys

Unfortunately, I didn't notice this thread until Mark sent me the link with his PM today. Most of my Saturday 24th is already planned out... at least until about 4 p.m., when I'll be at the opposite end of the city... so I will not be able to make it.

I can mention that I/we don't have any trips (or other significant commitments) planned for 2013, so I'm flexible about when our next meeting gets scheduled. I'm thinking I have to add a table saw from Kijiji to my Christmas list, so that I can get around to building some speaker cabinets... but right now, I don't have any DIY builds to show off. But I'd still love to see what others have done.

- Ron
Old 25th November 2012, 01:05 AM   #17
diyAudio Member

Well we has a good meeting, and came up with a few possible ideas as to when we could do a 2013 meeting. Pierre is looking into a few possible dates.
Old 25th November 2012, 08:32 PM   #18
diyAudio Member

Ron I just moved my saw to the back of the garage so we could get another car into the garage. Swept the floor of sawdust and crap and moved a lot of junk into the basement for the winter. It's on wheels so if you want to cut some wood, you can come over and cut to your hearts content.
Old 27th November 2012, 05:58 AM   #19
DDF is offline DDF  Canada
diyAudio Member

Hi guys,

Sorry I couldn't make it but an emergency came up that had me buried in sawdust all day (not speakers unfortunately).

Dave
Old 30th November 2012, 02:51 AM   #20
diyAudio Member

Hello I am a new member and live about 4 hours north of Ottawa. I am building my first pair of speakers Small Thors from used Thor drivers. I would be interested in possibly attending the ottawa DIY fest if you are going to do it again. I dont know if my speakers will be finished and I dont have a warm place to paint them. but we get to Ottawa from time to time and I would like to see what other DIYers are doing. It would be nice to here the Ariels. I have read so much about them.

Hide this!Advertise here!