Speaker Design Compeition & Swap Meet in Ohio, July 14!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MidwestAudioFest.jpg

Head to Springboro, Ohio on July 14th for the annual Midwest Audio Fest! Look for bargains at the Warehouse Tent Sale, swap old audio equipment at the Audio Swap Meet, show off your new car stereo system at the Auto Sound Competition, or enter your newest speaker design into our Speaker Design Competition.

Visit
midwestaudiofest.com today!

Last edited:
For those who fly, KMGY, Dayton-Wright Brothers Airport, is only a few miles away I believe. KMGY has a 5,000 foot runway, so bring your big plane full of gear. Also, the Wright Patterson AIr Force museum is only about twenty minutes away, Spend an extra day and visit this museum. (I am completely un-affiliated with either the audiofest or Wright-Pat, just suggesting that you have a wonderful time in that unique area of Ohio). File your flight plan and get on your speaker designs!

I'd like to thank Parts express for organizing this event over the years, the people are just wonderful! I did my first entry this year, inspired by the show, the; Mark Audio Bipolar entry #43. Just to mention the judges were unable to detect that the sweet spot of my speakers was in the whole room (I like to hear some feedback from audience). Congratulations to all the winners, there were some stunning designs! Again big thanks to Parts express for making this a fun event.
Michael.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.