Southern Ontario diyFEST

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Really?

Only FIVE people, including myself, in the whole of the most populace part of Canada? (And Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania, etc.)

The west coasters (you KNOW who you are...:D) would be quick to point out how darn unfriendly we are over here.
I'm unfriendly AND introverted - live alone, keep to myself, kill bad guys in my spare time...oops! Did I say that out loud?
I have a sense of humour that elicits one of 2 responses: cautious laughter or murderous rage and I'm extremely self conscious of my lisp...
:)

Misanthropy or not, I still think we should have at least a small meet to start.

If you build it, they will come.

Also, if we're going to meet, we should all get in a bit of contact to talk about what we're working on, what we specialize in, and all that stuff.

Alright, Okay now we're humming along. I count EIGHT brave souls now.

I'm actually getting outta Dodge down here so I'm going to be right inside the gta too in a couple months...

We've got enough interested to fill up one and a half tables at Denny's... we can probably do better than that though. Still probably wise to wait for more entrants though right?

Okay we're getting somewhere now I think.

I'm moving at the end of this month (to Port Credit), and then I suppose I'll need to find a job..... :|

But I feel I'll be up for a little organization in sixty days or so. If anyone has any experience in this regard feel free to message me so we can pool our efforts. I have no idea where to start.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.