Audio Events Calendar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
I'd like to be doing more to promote the events going on - they're such a great way to meet people, share the spirit and learn in person. I'd love to start making more use of the calendar, fill it with upcoming audio events, and promote them on the front page and in our regular newsletter (when it starts coming out!) to keep everyone informed and reminded.

To kick things off, I've renamed the default calendar to "Audio Events Calendar", set the default view period to 1 year, and turned off showing birthdays.

If you know about any upcoming events, please add them to the calendar. New event additions will be moderated but should be swiftly approved. Once (if!) we get a few in there, I'll add a "side box" to the front page.

If you have a multi day event or recurring event, use the 3 "add event" links at the bottom of the calendar to find the appropriate event insertion method.

Attachments

• addevent.png
    addevent.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.