The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No ..no...it's really nice . Not like commercial red or white grape wine. But really nice and depending on how one ferments it , you can make it mildly alcohlic or very alcoholic ( max 18% I think ).
Here we get only general yeasts but I plan to buy some dedicated wine yeasts when I get there. By the way I meant two different wines. Not pineapple and beetroot mixed ! Beetroot wine is really great .

You can also make it very sweet or completely dry or anywhere in between. It's a bit slow ( especially the sedimenting period ) and most of them take up to at least 4 months before they start to taste really nice. Beyond 6 months is generally the best time.

Someting like doing extended listening tests on loudspeakers and electronics. You can't hurry it up.

:D

anatech said:

Man, I am really looking forward to this trip!

-Chris

And we are really looking forward to see you guys here.

This is going to be a great event. Just to report that Variac and Myself had very constructive afternoon meeting, and we looked into many things that needs to be done before you guys arrive.
Here is something official - our web page is alive... try it:

www.burningamp.com

As you could tell it is just up and is "under construction"

:smash: :smash: :smash:

On the web you will find my contact email address. I would like to start collecting visitors info while I am working on the web page, so please send me the following info on that email address (not the one that I have registered with DIYaudio, but the one that is on Burning amp web page):

Your DIYAudio nick name, Your full first and last name, City / State / Country you are coming from, what are you bringing with you to show, and please drag and drop your DIYaudio avatar.

I would also appreciate if you could note in the email what days you are planning to attend (Saturday, Sunday or both), as well as if you will be interested in volunteering - having some duties during the event. I know that it is still too early, to know exactly when you will be here, but we could change that when we are closer to the event.

Thank you

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
And you don't have to have anything to show to just come. Probably more important for those that are trying to decide WHAT to build.

hifiZen:
A variety of speakers sounds appealing, so bring your zapf
and any amp that is functioning... I think more pre's will be great!
It will be great to meet you too..

Just to remind everyone - please send your avatar with your email - registration. You could just drag and drop it to the email from DIY Audio. If you have little bit bigger file than avatar - even better - send it over.
We are planning to print name tags for the event that will mimic your DIYAudio appearance in order to make it easy to recognize each other.
:) :) :) :) :)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Aengus,
Are you saying that SY's avatar is not a recent photograph of him?
Was last time I saw him, why? :D

-Chris

Edit: Hi AR2,
We are planning to print name tags for the event that will mimic your DIYAudio appearance in order to make it easy to recognize each other.
Are you also providing protective clothing and shields? Medical stations? Panic room?

This one is more recent.

Attachments

• cheeseburger.jpg
    cheeseburger.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 514
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.