2018 Ottawa and Environs DIY Audio Get Together

OK I'm officially throwing in the towel. Fybromyalgia wins.

I will finish these horns but not this week.

So in order to not completely disappoint I have plan B.

Today I rest. Tomorrow I go over to Adam's place and we tweak my Back loaded horns a bit. Strap on some proper amplification and set that up for the weekend.

I have some crossover tweaks that I have been contemplating a bit.

To many things to get done and not enough NRGY to get it done with.

OK I'm officially throwing in the towel. Fybromyalgia wins.

To many things to get done and not enough NRGY to get it done with.

Bring yourself and relax is a good option if that's what you're needing.

I'm not handy with wood but I started what I'm bringing in January from drivers I had sitting around the house. I'm happy with the result :).

Attachments

• DSC08314a.jpg
    DSC08314a.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 88
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Mark - You may take it easy. There will be more than enough kit to keep us all entertained.

If people get bored, I can speak of my recent attendance to the world's largest records fair. It was quite an experience ;).

As an aside, the nice lady who rents the hall advised me that she postponed flooring work scheduled this week until after our event on the basis that we are "repeat customers" :). She then told me she was taking our cheque to my next door neighbor who has now become the treasurer of our community association. His name is Jason and he has attended our event before. So I shall invite him again :D.

Mark - You may take it easy. There will be more than enough kit to keep us all entertained.

If people get bored, I can speak of my recent attendance to the world's largest records fair. It was quite an experience ;).

As an aside, the nice lady who rents the hall advised me that she postponed flooring work scheduled this week until after our event on the basis that we are "repeat customers" :). She then told me she was taking our cheque to my next door neighbor who has now become the treasurer of our community association. His name is Jason and he has attended our event before. So I shall invite him again :D.

Have setup plan B I have minions too!

By myself this year has been pretty full. Way to much on my plate. But nibbling away at it. I thought about a possible filler presentation on loudspeaker design and enclosure design.

Might be interesting if anybody is interested.