Burning Amp 2017 Talks and Interviews

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to thank Linear Systems and Paul Norton for making possible all of the videos of lectures and other goings on from Burning Amp 2017. Some of these have been mentioned elsewhere on this site, but I thought they deserved to be gathered up into a dedicated thread.

For those of you who could not attend, you missed a great event! This will give you a taste of what you can find in the future. Hope to see you then!

Speaker: Demian Martin & Jonathan Novick
Title: DIY Distortion Measurement
YouTube

Speaker: Siegfried Linkwitz
Title: Diffraction Baffle Versus Neutral Sound Dispersion
YouTube

Speaker: Wayne Coburn
Title: Audio Amplifier Design and Testing
YouTube

Speaker: Nelson Pass
Title: B1-XFRMR, KORG-NUTUBE, LXmini Xover, ACA v1.1, DEF AMP, DEFiSIT
YouTube

Video Interviews of some BA2017 attendees, and Linear Systems "what's new" info:
YouTube

16:20 on the interview video, are we pretending that the sound guy didn't leave his mic on in the bathroom? :rofl:

Joking aside, thank you to the guys at Linear Systems for making the videos, especially of the presenters. I missed the first half of Wayne's talk, good to hear the whole thing.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.